Monday, May 3, 2010

We Had a Flood!

This is the football field..

I am glad the flood didn't get to our house, but so many houses in Nashville are in big trouble. I remember very well when our house flooded in 2003. Every time there is a storm, I still ask my mom if there is going to be a tornado or flood. In the last 2 days, there have been many floods and tornadoes, but God has protected us.

We did drive around our little town of Hartsville last night after the rain stopped and took some pictures.





Hartsville Storage-which has gone done since I saw it the first time a few hours ago.


This is hwy 25 on the way out to my sister's house.


Hwy 25 by Sam Beasley Road



This is the other side of town on Old 25, we take this road to go to Gallatin. The road to Gallatin has been closed since Sat. so we can't go to Kroger's or Walmart. Nathanael took mom to the Pig in the jeep.


More on the bridge on Old 25


Old 25 and Oldham. It's gone down alot.



Road closed!



No comments:

Post a Comment