Monday, February 1, 2010

Stopping at the Cresup's House

We are now in Monticello, IL to visit the Cresups. I'm glad they just happen to be almost exactly half way between Minneapolis, MN and Hartsville, TN.

Here's pictures from our visit to the Cresups.


This is Lindsey, who will be my sister when she gets married to my brother Josh in July. We arrived at her parent's house just in time to get in another car to drive to Abigail's birthday party. Abigail is Lindsey's little sister.

This is their barn where they keep all the animals, like horses!

This is Abigail, it's her birthday today!

This is Abigail's older brother, Mason, in the van on the way to her party.


Here's Abigail and I in their driveway. Look at all the snow! Not as much as there was in Minnesota, tho.


Here is Lindsey and Josh and that's Lindsey's dad between them. He's really cool, too.


Here's Josh with his future Father-In-Law!


Here's Lindsey's mom. She was really nice. I think that's Abigail next to her.

Josh, and more people at the party.


Now we are back at Lindsey's house. That's Mr. Cresup eating chili with me. Mmmmm, chili!


This is Lindsey and Abigail's room.


Here I am being cool. I'm playing the drums in Mason's room.


This is Mason's room, he has drums and a keyboard and lots of music stuff. I love his room, it's so cool!

This is really, really cool, too. Their basement is so full of really fun things to do.


In their basement they have fixed up a way to make this a big screen to watch movies and play Wii on. I love it!! That's me next to it so you can see how big it is.


These are blue ribbons that Abigail has won with her horses.


This is part of their home school room.

Here is the other end of their homeschool room. We left on Monday morning, and this is them doing their school with their dad. I was glad I didn't have school today, but it would be fun at their house!

It's been a fun, but fast trip from Hartsville to Minnesota and back. We left at 3 am Sat morning, and were at the Ronald McDonald House in Minnesota by late night time on Saturday. We left MN again really early Sunday morning, and arrived in Monticello, IL just in time to go to Abigail's birthday party. Cool, huh? We were home for dinner on Monday. It was so much fun! The best part was spending time with my big brother, Josh.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family you have, Ben!! And what a great place the Cresup's have! Looks like you had lots of fun :) You look really good on those drums, making a joyful noise, I bet! Did you know Dean plays the drums and has a set like that at his house? How old is Mason? Dean is 9.

    I really enjoy your blog and especially seeing you growing up so well, Ben! You ALWAYS make me smile :o)! Thanks for that!

    I love you soooo much!
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete